Plaice with Lemon Couscous Topping
Weight Watchers Recipe
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Other time: 0 min
Try this delicious plaice recipe with its unusual couscous topping.
Select "Post" to show off your original recipe and let others in the Community Recipe Swap try it for themselves. If you want to make this recipe available to only your Community friends, select "Save to my Profile."
This recipe cannot be posted due to an inappropriate word. Please edit
your recipe and post again.
Your recipe cannot be posted at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Oops! The Community is currently unavailable. Please check back later to post your recipe. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
50 g Couscous, dry
1 teaspoons Lemon(s), rind, finely grated
4 tablespoons Lemon Juice, Fresh, (juice of 1 lemon)
1 cube(s) Vegetable stock cube(s), vegetable, use ½ cube or 1 tsp vegetable stock powder
2 sprig(s) (fresh) Parsley, fresh, chopped
5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
4 fillet(s) (medium) Plaice, cooked
1 pinch Salt
1/8 teaspoons Black pepper
1 portion(s) (medium) Broccoli, raw, florets, to serve
50 g Carrots, raw, to serve
1 portion(s) (medium) Green Beans, to serve
- Put the couscous into a heatproof bowl with the lemon rind and half the juice. Dissolve the stock powder or cube in 150ml boiling water and pour over the couscous. Leave for a few minutes to swell, then fluff up with a fork. Stir in the parsley.
- Preheat a medium-hot grill.
- Spray a large baking tray or roasting pan with low fat cooking spray, then place the fish fillets in it. Sprinkle the remaining lemon juice over the fish and season with a little salt and black pepper. Spread the couscous mixture over the fish. Grill for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the broccoli florets, carrots and green beans in simmering water until tender. Serve with the plaice.
- Use frozen or ready-prepared vegetables to save a little time, if you like.
We're sorry, WeightWatchers.co.uk recipe reviews are not available at the moment. Please check back later.