We're sorry. The Meeting Finder looks for an exact match for the search criteria you enter, and it didn't find one.
Here are some tips to help you find the meeting you need:
|Double-check your search criteria to make sure it's correct.|
|If you searched by postcode, try searching by Town and County instead|
|Try the same search, without limiting your search by day or time of day|
|Try looking in a neighbouring town or County.|
|Look for a location near your workplace, gym, child's school, etc. instead of
You can also call +44 (0) 845 070 5130 for assistance in finding a Meeting.
Why Meetings Work:
- Establish Your Goals - When it comes to weight loss, everyone has different goals. Right before the meeting, you will be weighed privately and confidentially by the meeting leader or receptionist. Your leader will then discuss your goals with you and help set one that works for you.
- Meet Your Leader - Experience matters when it comes to helping you succeed with weight loss.Our leaders were once members and have had long-term success losing weight with Weight Watchers.They are trained on the program and to pass on their expertise and unique personal strategies.
- Get Support - Support is an important part of weight loss success.Along with weekly program materials,discussion topics and guidance from the leader,you will also get tips from other members,to help you develop your own skills and strategies for success.You can participate in the discussion or just listen.
- Your First Meeting - To help ensure you get off to a great start,your meeting leader will teach you the basics of the weight watchers program in 3 "PowerStart" sessions designed for new members.
- Staying Motivated - Regularly attending meetings can increase your motivation and your chances for success.Each week,you will get materials developed by the experts at weight watchers that focus on a topic,like making healthy food choices, eating out or getting active.
Weekly motivation and inspiration to help you reach your goals.